Elton's First BIS! 20:46

All is good at the moment :-)

We went to a companion show today; I just showed Elton & Vale (and a friends Clumber). Vale had a 2nd in Best Veteran, and my little boy absolutely showed his socks off, won his class and then went on to BEST IN SHOW!! So, so proud of him

Afterwards I got my bag out to do some work with Solei. I kept him on a long line cos I didn't want to risk anything (there were ponies about), but he did some nice heelwork (on lead, not on the line), and two perfect retrieves :) Didn't mess about once! Then I tried a couple of sendaways. First one he went just past the target but I happened to have the line at that length so he got to the end and then realised what he was meant to be doing, then he did a couple of beautiful ones after that. I stopped there....I thought 3/4 sendaways and 2/2 retrieves + 100% nice heelwork was an excellent place to stop :-D

So yes, super day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment