Ria's First Vaccination 20:02

Ria had her first vaccination on Friday morning. I know vaccinations can make them drowsy, so when we got home and she took herself off, curled up in her bed and went to sleep I thought I may get some peace for the rest of the day...no chance! I did get 4 hours....but then she more than made up for it :-)

We've been playing around with stuff, just getting her using her brain and having some fun! Thus far she doesn't seem to care about stuff moving under her paws :-) I had an oval container on it's side and she was putting her paws on it happily, despite it rocking - and sliding somewhat!
I was playing with a box, had her jumping on to it....then I swapped for a smaller thing and she tried to jump on to it as well <3 And after falling off a few times she managed it. I didn't think it was physically possible.
 
I'm having a lot of fun with her so far. Though she seems to be going backwards in house training :-P
 
I'm sure I had more I wanted to say about her, but sitting here on Sunday evening I'll be damned if I can remember - even though it was only two days ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment