Have yourself a merry little christmas 18:47

Happy Christmas :-)

Elton never comes out well in indoor photos if the light isn't good - black dogs! Solei didn't want to partake in my photo exploits :-P

Ria's first Christmas! Safe to say she thought it was great and got thoroughly spoiled. New toys, treats and various bits for me for her (if you follow lol). Of course the boys weren't left out either - but Ria is just that bit easier to buy for!

Had a quiet Christmas, but it was nice - the dogs were just like overexcited children on Christmas morning, which was quite funny. They made it so good, really.

And I have weaves! That was my Christmas present, so I've already started them with Elton, and to a lesser extent Solei (that is going to be a veerry long process) and am looking forward to starting with Ria in around a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment