Onwards and Upwards? 21:57

Better few days :-) Match night at ringcraft on Tuesday. Took Ria with slight trepidation! She was absolutely fine, and even managed Reserve Best Puppy in Match :-)

Agility I thought was going to be a disaster, well the first bit was! She went through the collapsible tunnel once and then refused to go through again (held open) and then refused to have anything to do with the rigid tunnel either. I think because we were working with someone who was right at the entrance with a toy hanging down right outside and she just wasn't happy about it! I also always have some trouble getting her nose off the floor there (equestrian centre - tastes really good :-P) but I guess some of it could also be a stress response for her.

So I took her off for some 2o2o work which was good, then we went back to the tunnel minus person at the end! And got some nice work then :-)

We finished off with some wrap arounds and Ria was doing some gorgeous figure eights with me standing completely still, just off my arm movements :-) am well chuffed with how fab she was! So what started off really badly actually ended really well.

Onwards and upwards?

0 comments:

Post a Comment