Elton's First Best in Match! 22:26

Ringcraft tonight - and match night. I ummed and ahhed about Elton all day (he is such a little so and so at present) and eventually decided to take him.

Ria went quite well, we're getting there...judge liked her and said she moved well but she didn't know enough about them to want to put her up (this was after I'd told her what she was, not actually sure if she knew what she was when judging her....)

Elton...wow, I'm so glad I took him. He absolutely showed his socks off....he was the Elton I fell in love with that I haven't seen for at least six months (and the last time he showed this well was last year, no exaggeration). He was amazing :-) He's reduced me to tears so many times over the last few months, I've completely lost him in a sea of adolescence and hormones....I can't tell you what it meant to see the dog I fell in love with back :-D Hopefully it'll be onwards and upwards now and it wasn't just a one off.

So I was over the moon enough just with how he showed - but he went on to win through to the end (knock out system) and then went Best in Match :-D

Very tired, very happy and off to bed now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment