Happy Days :-) 14:51

What a difference a few days make.

It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining and it's warm.

Yesterday I got to see Elton's puppies in the flesh for the first time (now 3 months old) - and I was much encouraged; I'd been disappointed in them with the photos I'd seen, but they're so much better in the flesh! Elton got to meet them and he thought they were great (eternal puppy <3) - well, til they decided to start pulling his fringing..etc :-P

Also yesterday, my book arrived - and I didn't have to pay anything extra :-D I pre-ordered it and it was shipped nearly 3 weeks ago (first class) so I thought customs had discovered a problem. But all is well! I'm only part way through, but so far it's excellent.

I've been doing all Elton's dumbbell training on the bed, and he is making steady progress :-D We seem to have got past the block.

Annnd I had a fantastic 2x2 session with Ria this morning, and another just now. After a difficult few days, I think she's got the entry :-D

Life is good, long may it continue :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment