In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail 20:28

I've been telling myself this a lot over the last few days! Ria and I hit a block with the 2x2s, and the saga of Elton and the dumbbell continues. Failure is a necessarily part of learning, and things do not have to be perfect all the time! As the title of this post says - in order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail.

We have had better nights than agility last night, but to be honest I think she was too tired - I have never seen her as she was today! Last night she lay down and slept a lot of the way up which is very unusual, then slept the way home (not so unusual) but then wouldn't get up this morning either - she sleeps next to my bed and usually I turn over, say "morning" to her and she pops up at lightning speed and is keen to get going! This morning when I did that she just looked up at me and didn't bother to move from lying down! I was actually worried, cos I've never seen her like this - the battery doesn't usually die like that :-P but she seems fine...eating normally, and we've done two 2x2 sessions today. Just really tired - she's had a couple of runs round the garden, but other than that she's just slept! I can only put it down to a busy weekend, walk on Tuesday, really, really good run yesterday (better than she was meant to have, her idea not mine!), agility and maybe the 2x2 sessions are using more energy than I thought? Someone said to be maybe it's season related, my reply cannot be printed haha. With Crufts just 14 days away (arrrrgh!), now would really not be a good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment